ACOTE eAccreditation System
The preparation and submission of all ACOTE reports is done through the ACOTE eAccreditation system. The link to that portal is https://acote.aota.org.
Below are several user guides to help programs navigate the system. Inquiries may be sent to the Accreditation Department at email@example.com.
AFWC, DCC, CEO, Dean, or Faculty Member Changes: See “Adding New User or Changing Information”. Changes to these individuals should be made in the eAccreditation portal. There will be a delay when removing an official while Accreditation staff processes the pending edit. Users that require access to more than one portal require dual user access (Example: OTD and OTM, or OTA and OTA-B). To gain dual user access, email firstname.lastname@example.org
AFWC, DCC, or PD Listserv: To be added or removed email EDleadership@aota.org
- Adding New User or Changing Information – Download
- Limiting a User to Read-Only Access – Download
- Responding to B Content Standards – Download
- Responding to Self-Study Standards – Download
- Self-Study Submission Instructions – Download
- Submitting a Minor or Significant Change – Download
- Submitting a ROSE Factual Correction – Download
- Sample Program Webpage – Download