We are checking the accuracy of information in our database to prepare for publication of the 2022 “Listing of Educational Programs in Occupational Therapy”. Please ensure the following information is accurate and update as necessary within your program’s eAccreditation portal before September 29, 2022. If all information is accurate within the eAccreditation portal, no further action is required.
Instructions for updating information within the eAccreditation portal can be found in resources under the ‘For Programs’ tab of the ACOTE website: Program/eAccred Resources – ACOTE (acoteonline.org)
- Program mailing address
- Program email address for general inquiries or admissions
- Program phone number for general inquiries or admissions
- Program website URL
The email address, phone number, and website URL listed in the Program Profile of the eAccreditation portal are made publicly available on the School Directory published on the ACOTE website.
Please ensure all Program Official (CEO, Dean, Program Director, Academic Fieldwork Coordinator, Doctoral Capstone Coordinator) eAccreditation profiles include the person’s accurate first name, last name, email address, and phone number.
A list of bridge programs is published at https://acoteonline.org/get-accredited/bridge-programs/. Please notify email@example.com of any additions or changes to the Bridge Programs List.
- ACOTE no longer tracks Student Occupational Therapy Advisors (SOTA). Changes to SOTA may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ACOTE does not manage listservs, please email email@example.com to be added to or removed from the PD, AFWC, and DCC listservs.
- Post-Professional Program lists are maintained by AOTA’s Education Department. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org for any additions or changes to the Post-Professional Program Lists.
Thank you for your cooperation on this matter!